TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number. By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures. If you have any further concerns about security, please contact our Customer Service Team.
The owner of this website is Mediaworks Marketing, Inc. an Ohio corporation.
Our refund policy is All Sales Final.
Unfortunately, we can not offer a refund or exchange due to the custom nature of our work, and since payment will trigger an internal work ticket and work on your behalf will commence immediately upon receipt of payment.
Direct mail is sent via USPS using Presort Standard (bulk rate) postage. Any bulk deliveries within the US and Canada will be sent via UPS. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If for any reason you receive a refund or credit, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for a shipment to reach you may vary.
If you have any problems or concerns with your order, please contact us.